Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Ford!

Today is the birthday of someone very special: Grandpa Ford.

The first time I heard about Grandpa Ford was just after I had met Joe. We were talking and Joe mentioned his Grandpa and that he is one of Joe's most favorite people. I didn't meet Grandpa for myself until several months later and it didn't take more than a minute to understand why. He's a great man and we enjoy being around him.

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
We love you and miss you, Grandpa!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda and Joe - Merry Christmas! And Happy Birthday Grandpa Ford!

    Ron has a few favorite Christmas ditties to share with you.

    Santa Baby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujb432bUNao

    and Santa Claus and His Old Lady
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWGBeADI_8E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria! I'll listen to this song right away. Merry Christmas to you two!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hark! is my favorite...mostly because it uses the word hark. Really enjoying your blog, Amanda--your a GREAT writer! :) jennlangreckre

    ReplyDelete