Sorry for the long absence in blogging. Not too much going on that is blogworthy...we're all settled into life here, the Holidays are over, and I haven't had any crazy misadventures lately. I'm sure things will change on that latter point soon. Plus, I think I've suddenly become un-funny.
In the meantime, I've got a few new posts written and ready to go....so check your inboxes (for you subscribers), your google reader, or the site over the next few days for some less-than-entertaining reads. You'll find out all sorts of stimulating and thrilling bits of information like, how we do our laundry (not a euphemism. I really did a post on laundry), a special Scottish holiday, and other random and mundane information about life in the UK.
If anything actually interesting, or better yet amusing, occurs, I'll get it posted straight-away.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are not becoming unfunny. I know that to be true
ReplyDelete