Sunday, September 13, 2009

We interrupt this programming...

Just a quick note to say we are still here and doing great. For some reason, blogger is giving me fits about uploading pictures, so I've got several posts waiting and I'll get them up as soon as I can get the pictures to cooperate.

In the meantime, read the previous posts to catch up on what we've been doing. Coming soon: Camelon, New Friends, Stirling, and Homeward Bound!

Since a lot of our family members are kind of new to the whole blog thing, here's a quick note that might help you navigate some of the postings: anything you see underlined is a hyperlink. If you click on the underlined word or phrase, it will take you to another site or blog, usually with more information about whatever it is I've been writing about.

Finally, while you hang on baited breath for our next exciting post (and to elicit a few comments), here's a quiz for you:

When a Scottish person says they are, "going to messages" what do they mean?

If you think you know the answer, without asking a Scottish person or someone who lives in Scotland, or want to take a guess, post your guess in the comments are. There may even be a prize for the first person who gets it right!

2 comments: